Immaculate Conception Catholic Church Family Faith Formation
Held Annually September through May
Registration in the Church office is required for all classes
Welcome to our Family Faith Formation! We offer:
- Family Faith Formation classes every other Sunday at 9:05 am (except holidays). All ages are welcome. See the monthly parish calendar for class dates. One parent or guardian is required to stay with their child/ren during class.
- First Reconciliation and Communion classes for 2nd graders are held on Sundays at 9:05 in English & 1:15 in Spanish. One parent or guardian is required to stay with their child/ren during class.
- Regis St. Mary’s First Reconciliation and Communion classes are held at school. Register in the church office please.
- RCIC sacramental prep classes for grades 3rd-8th annually upon need.
- RCIA baptism, First Communion & Confession, and Confirmation for teens & adults are held on Wednesday evenings.
- Youth Ministry Grades 6th-8th For more information please contact Mary Sangster at the parish office 503-769-2656 or [email protected]
- High School Group for more information please contact Mr. Tabor at [email protected]
If you have any questions or if you are interested in volunteering with this program, please contact our Director of Religious Education, Mrs. Sacha Etzel, at [email protected] or 503-769-2656.
Questions regarding baptism? Click here for information.
We look forward to growing closer together as God’s family!